Carpet tiles (also known as carpet squares) are an interesting twist on traditional carpet flooring. Unlike wall-to-wall carpeting, carpet tiles are square pieces of carpet that fit together to create a solid flooring surface. Carpet tiles are available in a range of fun colors and interesting patterns that, when carefully positioned, create a unique design suited to your individual style. Keep reading to learn more from the experts as Floor Coverings International Indianapolis North!
Benefits of Carpet Tile
- Carpet tiles allow you to create dynamic looks that make rooms feel bigger and brighter.
- The modular design of carpet tiles provide flexibility when carpeting rooms with awkward shapes.
- Carpet tiles are easier to transport than large carpet rolls. This can help reduce installation times, particularly for large commercial projects.
Using Carpet Tile
- The standard size is 18-inch by 18-inch squares, but other sizes are available. Carpet tiles can be installed in your home or office to create a great, and durable, look. Office entryways, entire rooms, retail locations, basements, playrooms — the possibilities are endless.
- The backing of carpet tiles make them a very durable flooring choice that are perfect for high-traffic areas. In addition, if damage or wear does occur in the carpet, the damaged tile can easily be removed and replaced.
- During installation, you need to ensure that seams between tiles are handled very carefully to get the perfect seamless look.
Carpet tiles offer a different kind of look than wall-to-wall carpeting and with experienced installation, your carpet tiles will give you durability and enjoyment for years to come. Contact the experts at Floor Coverings International Indianapolis North to schedule a free design consultation to discuss your carpet tile ideas. We proudly serve the Indianapolis, Brownsburg, and Avon areas!